Saturday 18 October 2008

Soap Art

Take a look at this....




Ok, now tell me how in world one could ever, I mean EVER bring oneself to use this beautiful work of art? So pretty with the lovely detail. Just breathtaking isn't it? Soapy Chica never fails to take my breath away and there's many more where this came from, just as stunningly beautiful. Oh and please, please, please.... if you do nothing else, you just must visit the Bakery section of her Etsy shop for THE most yummy, scrummy, mouth-watering soaps you could ever imagine. Mmmm......

4 comments:

Lomond Soap said...

Just unbeleivable! Now if Soapychica was around when I was experimenting with M&P soap, I doubt I'd have looked any further. Truly works of art.

Helen said...

I know C,she does the most amazing things with M&P that I am sure would be near on impossible with other soap methods. Just lovely :o)

Body Natural Soap said...

Her soaps are pure art. I Should experiment with melt and pour more.

Helen said...

I find M&P soooo tricky. I mean, to produce all these lovely things one has to have skill - they are incredible!!