Friday 31 October 2008

Shhh....... Its a Secret

Look what arrived by special delivery this morning. At special times a year, we do a sectret something (secret santa, secret bunny, sectret spirit) whereby members of the Melting Pot Cafe Forum send a prezzie to another member. One person organises it so most us don't know who our prezzie is from.


The secret spitit was excellently arranged by Elaine of Briallen Traditional Crafts (affectionately known as 'Mum'). I don't know who it is from but I know it is going to be a lot of fun guessing (well it will drive me crazy but I think it will be most enjoyable to witness, lol)

Everything smells so lovely. I got:

2 Autumn Spice aroma beads in lovely black organza bags (they are now making the house smell all gorgeous)

Sweet Spice perfume oil (that went on straight away - Mmmmm.)

Conditioning shampoo with cedarwood, rosewood and ylang EO's (which I will be using tomorrow )

5 x Sweet pumpkin bath fizzies in these cute little paper pots (which I can't wait to use, they smell just lovely)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my SS, whoever you may be (I will try to find out you know), I just love, love, love all my lovely things. The next one will be the Secret Santa, he, he... how fun!!!

No comments: