Sunday 5 October 2008

Tess by Briallen - A product review....

Product review by Kim's lil' grandaughter (Kim is is a Fresholi member) on this wonderful bath product, Tess, by Briallen Traditional Crafts...

I was really excited when nanny told me the second Tess had arrived. I couldn't wait to try it out. The first one was lovely and the little bag was so sweet.It looked like a fresh cream meringue. Almost good enough to eat.

Tonight I filled the bath up with hot water,climbed in and dropped the Tess in the water. I loved the way it fizzed because it looked like it was about to explode and it smelt like creamy buttery white chocolate.(yum yum)The fragrance stayed in the bath until I let the water out (wow) The cream melted well and it didn't leave greasy marks on the sides of the bath.

No comments: