Friday 20 March 2009

Get Stoned!


This is a slightly OT post but I am ever so excited!! Today I received my equipment (pictured - it is much bigger than it looks) that will allow me to introduce Hot Stone Therapy into my treatment menu. I can't wait to start using it and have already made plans to integrate it into other treatments that I already do. My clients are going to be so pleased!

It has sparked some really creative juices when it comes to truly indulgent treatments. I have planned an organic cocoa envelopment treatment. I will of course be making the products using some lovely organic ingredients and am designing a lurvly ritual for the treatment.

Going back to the stone therapy, I have been thinking about some real gorgeous blends, to include organic virgin coconut oil, frangipani and ylang. Soft music, candle light ahhh.... just lovely.

I am really looking forward to putting some of the plans into action. Ooh.... so excited!!

2 comments:

nikinpos said...

You should have told me you wanted stones...ther's a whole beachful of them here! They look just the same!

Helen said...

Already got Corrie on the job, lol.