Friday 28 August 2009

1st Newsletter Launched

Well, the first Fresholi Newsletter was launched a couple of days ago - very exciting for me. There were one or to who signed up but they didn't seem to receive it, which has been somewhat puzzling?? Anyway, on the whole the feedback was very good, which has pleased me no end. It contains information on ingredients, some recipes and ideas on development, what's new and current special offers and more.

Currently at Fresholi, there are offers on...

Olive Wax - 10% off

Black Seed and Argan Oil - 25%

Melissa (natural blend) - 30%

Offers end Thursday 3rd September '09 (while stocks last).

If you didn't receive the newsletter of haven't subsribed, it can be viewed online by clicking the link in the Fresholi Newsletter Archive (registered members)

If you haven't already subscribed to the newsletter, please feel free to sign up from the blog or on the main site.

My sincerest thanks to all those who have given me some much appreciated feedback and to those who have signed up :o)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!! (It's an extra long one for us here in the UK, whoopie!!)

4 comments:

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

Great newsletter, thanks for all the work Helen.. enjoy your Bank Holiday, think of me slaving away!

Helen said...

Aw... you are so welcome and thank *you* for all your wonderful soapy show orfs and generously sharing your experiences. I will be working too on Monday ;o) x

Lululiz said...

Hi Helen, it seems I am also one of the few who had signed up and didn't receive the newsletter, waaaahhhh! Off to read it in the archives now.
LLL xx

PS just come back from my summer hols in France, what else have I missed?

Helen said...

Hi Liz, ooh I bet you had a lovely time - now just all the laundry and (dare I say it?) ir.. ir.. ironing (eek!) to do - Boo!!

Sorry you didn't get one. I think I know the problem. When you sign up, you have to 'activate' or complete the sign-up and you do this by clicking the link on an email that is sent to you. It could have gone to your junk mail?? I would suggest you sign up again and keep a lookout for the activation email. Either that or pick it up in archive ;o)

xxxx