Thursday 13 November 2008

First Time??

Sometimes I am just in awe of the skills and talents of others. Below are some pictures of a long-standing member of Fresholi who has just had her first ever craft fair. I know there's a first time for everything but, when you see these pics, it is hard to believe that this is the first. Liz (who you might see peeping from behind that wonderful display) from La Croix Roisin created the most wonderful dispaly don't you think?

Shhhh...... Apparently she had a bit of help though (from her son.... Aw.....)

Doesn't is look great? Very inspiring too, knowing that such a high level of professionalism can be achieved right from the get go. I hear she had a pretty successful two days (not surprising because I don't think I could just walk by without treating myself :o)).
I would like to say well done Liz and lets hope this is first of many successes :o))))















4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, what a lovely stall - very inspiring!

Helen said...

It is lovely isn't it PS - certainly doesn't look like it was her first time :o)

Lululiz said...

Helen, you always say the loveliest things, thank you so much for the great comments!

Helen said...

Only saying what I see Lix, it looks fabulous and you have done such a fantastic job with it. Well done you!! :o)))