Wednesday 13 January 2010

Cool As A Cucumber....

I hope everyone had a most lovely Christmas and are looking forward to a wonderful 2010. It's a bit chilly at the moment, here in the UK as I think it is throughout most of Europe at the moment. Bit of a contrast to midnight swims to try and escape the baking 37c heat being experienced in Australia (phew!). I hope everyone is finding means of staying at a comfortable body temperature both sides of the world.

I just thought I would give a little update about new developments at Fresholi....

I have just taken delivery of a small stock (for the time being) of the incredibly fine virgin cucumber oil. An incredibly light oil which hints the refreshing scent of cucumber and absorbs into the skin superquick - seriously, I don't think I have experienced any oil quite like this and would be incredible in eye treatments. I only have a small stock for now (as we would like to see what people think of this rather new product). This will be added to the site shortly so do keep checking back.

Also, over Christmas, a couple of new products were added to the site... Coriander essential oil and sodium cocosulphate.

I have recently took delivery of some old friends, emulsifying powder (naturally derived from a vegetable origin and widely used in both food and cosmetics) and cetyl alcohol. These will be added shortly.

I am just waiting for a new delivery of the gorgeous organic nilotica butter and awaiting the arrival of a new stock of orange flower wax, jasmine wax and tuberose wax. I anticipate increasing our range significantly throughout 2010 so if you have any suggestions, please, I would be most happy to hear them.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010!!!

www.fresholi.co.uk

2 comments:

Lululiz said...

You sure know how to whet a girl's appetite, lol, that cucumber oil sounds fantastic!

Helen said...

Sorry Liz, lol. Hope you are well my sweetie x